Thank you so much for liking our site enough to want to share it. We are so grateful for your participation, YOU are what makes this site worthwhile. Below you will find resources to share with friends and peers.
- Skip down the page to:
- Tell Friends
- Email Message
- Sharable Images
- Facebook Post
- For Podcasters
- For Press
The “Tell Friends” form below is a quick and easy way to tell a few folks about this website. (Please note: we do not collect these email addresses, so we will not contact the emails you list below after this initial invitation.)
Cut and Paste Email Message
I just found this great website for people who are into manufacturing. They are just now in Beta Test mode, so you can get in while membership is free! Here’s the link to check it out:
Right click > save image as to save each image or Download all images
These images could be used in blog posts, for social shares or in any other ways you can imagine… To use embed the shareable images above into your website, just copy and paste the following blocks of code.
Click to share on Facebook
Like us on Facebook
Alternatively you can share any of the images above on Facebook with a link to http://www.FactoryoftheFuture.org
Copy and paste to your page:
Copy and paste to your group:
Copy and paste to Google+
Have you seen this? A website just for people who are into manufacturing! They are just now in Beta Test mode, so you can get in while membership is free! Here’s the link to check it out: http://www.FactoryoftheFuture.org
Factoids about FactoryoftheFuture.org
What is it?
FactoryoftheFuture.org is a central idea exchange platform for manufacturers, technical students and entrepreneurial makers. There is no other website like it – an online mastermind group where people with ideas and talents come together to inspire and help each other to make manufacturing stronger, better, faster, and greener.
Who’s it for?
- Students (new or changing careers)
- Manufacturers (and all the companies that support manufacturing)
- Makers (entrepreneurial, engineering-oriented, do-it-yourself builders of things)
Why joins now?
FactoryoftheFuture.org just launched and is still in “Beta Testing” mode, so you can get a free 1-year membership during the start-up phase, plus, everyone who signs up now gets a free 7-page toolkit: The Factory Preparedness Planning Guide, which is useful to any business interested in being prepared for emergencies.
What can you do on the FactoryoftheFuture.org?
- Learn Something New in the Topic Areas: Energy, Facilities, Manufacturing, Materials and Waste, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Technology, Workforce and Community
- Ask a Question or Give Advice on the Forum: The forum is the place to communicate with everyone else on the site. What do you want to know?
- List a Resource: Here are the categories… Free Online Tools, Government Websites, Makers Groups, Nonprofit Organizations, Professional Associations, Publications, Schools, Trade Associations, Unions, Vendors
- Post an Event: Post local, national or international events here.
- Write a Classifieds Ad: Here are the categories… Equipment Rental, Free-giveaways/Donations, Goods For Sale, Goods Wanted, Internships Offered, Internships Wanted, Jobs Available, Jobs Wanted, Real Estate, Services Offered, Services Wanted
- Publish an Article: Express yourself, show off your knowledge; make an impact on history and help other’s learn; write an article for FactoryoftheFuture.org
- Submit a Photo: Sometimes you just need to use a picture. Submit a photo or drawing to show everyone your idea, your ingenious solution or to ask a question.
- Submit a Video: Express your creativity or showcase your project.
- Relieve stress in the Zone of Fun
- Give Your Opinion: Praise, suggestions or corrections — we want to hear it! Each page has a feedback form in the bottom-right corner.
Are You a Podcaster?
Do you have a podcast focused on industry? Email: Manager@FactoryoftheFuture.org
(860) 404-6105, Manager@FactoryoftheFuture.org